We are excited to announce that we are entering into the re-opening phase of this COVID-19 journey. As such, we will re-open our Crofton location on Monday, June 8th.
The safety of our staff and clients remain paramount. Our ability to safely open is critical as we work to flatten the curve. We have made several adjustments to support the recommendations by the CDC.
Here’s what you can expect from us during the first phase of opening:
- We have modified our store hours to 12-5 PM, Monday through Saturday.
- Staff and customers will be required to wear masks.
- We have installed a protective shield at the register.
- We’ve added multiple hand sanitizing stations and ask that you use them upon entering the building.
- We have closed the middle dressing room to help with social distancing.
- All items tried on, but not purchased will be held back for 24 hours before they’re placed back on the floor.
- We are offering several contactless payment options such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, PayPal and/or CashApp and encourage you to take advantage of them.
- We have enhanced cleaning and sanitary practices, which includes but not limited to, cleaning high touch surfaces and frequent cleaning throughout the day.
- We are limiting the number of shoppers (maximum 8) allowed in the store at once, and store layouts have been updated to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We are available online 24/7 and you can take advantage of our curbside pickup.
We are confident that these precautions will keep us safe as we enjoy the privilege of shopping. It can't be overstated: we miss you guys dearly. We miss the stories and camaraderie. There is so much more to New Digz Consignment, than just buying and selling clothes. You guys have become more like family to us and look forward to seeing you soon!
Sadiqa & Kelli