New Digz Consignment accepts new and gently used women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry, handbags in excellent condition. In order to earn and maintain an impeccable reputation, we must adhere to high standards for our inventory, so cleanliness and quality is mandatory. Only accepting the best, not only ensures the success of selling consigned pieces at the set full price, but also ensures that our customers will only purchase quality merchandise at affordable prices. We take our commitment to excellence very seriously so that our customers will always have a quality selection of clean, modern and timeless inventory.
We accept items throughout the day, Monday through Saturday by appointment only. To consign, you must first read and sign the Consignment Agreement. Thereafter, choose one of our four (4) convenient options below:
1. Appointment - To schedule an appointment at our Upper Marlboro location click here. To schedule an appointment at our Crofton location click here.
2. In-Home Concierge Services - is a perfect convenience option for our clients that need that personal touch and does not have the time to physically come into the store. One of our New Digz stylist team members will come directly to your home and help select items that are a good fit for our store. So if you have a minimum of 30 diffusion line brands with the majority of items being luxury brands (such as Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Christian Louboutin, Fendi, etc.) and do not have the time to physically come to our shop, this option is for YOU. Please note this option is only offered at this time to our clients that live in the DC, MD, and VA areas. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit and to receive additional information.
3. Online Services - is another service we offer that is perfect for our clients that can’t physically visit our store. Submit your item(s) for review here. Receive a quote for luxury items here. Once you receive approval (non-luxury items) or you've accepted our offer, we’ll send our FREE mailer bag. We will send you a pre-paid and pre-addressed bag with shipping label. Upon receipt, fill it with your items and return back to us for free. Once in the store, we will process your items and you can you review your accepted items via our consignor portal.
4. Drop Off (NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19) - is a great option if you are in a hurry and do not have time to wait while we sort through your items. We offer this convenient options for our existing clients. When dropping off items, please note that it may take us an average of 72 hours to process your items. In addition, all items dropped off and not accepted during our sorting process, will be donated to a charity of our choice.
All new consignors must sign a consignment agreement prior to consigning. Please ensure ALL items are:
Freshly cleaned and/or pressed, on hangers (we will return your hangers) or folded neatly in shopping bags (Please no garbage bags).
- Jewelry should be separated from clothing and placed in individual baggies.
- No more than 2 to 3 years old; however some items may be selected due its vintage style at owner’s discretion.
- Shoes must be in boxes (when possible) or placed in shopping bag, separated from clothing. We will only keep the boxes for high end designer brand shoes and discard all other boxes, due to limited storage space.
- In excellent condition. We will not accept any items with broken pieces (such as missing buttons or zippers), stains/marks or that may have become discolored due to wear. Any items later found to need refreshing (for example steamed and/or dry cleaned) will be charged $2.75 for cleaning and will be deducted from the individual's consignment account.
We gear towards bridge/diffusion line brands, as well as luxury brands. However, we also accept on trend fast fashion brands as well, such as HM, Zara and Topshop. We do not accept most women's suits or formal gowns. We do not accept wedding gowns.
There is a 25 item limit for ALL new consignors.
All intakes require an appointment. Click here to set up your appointment at our Upper Marlboro location. Click here to set up your appointment at our Crofton location.
Season appropriate. Based on schedule below:
Fall: August - October
Winter: November - January
Spring: February - April
Summer: May - July
Still not sure if your items will be a good fit? Submit pictures of your top 5 item(s) for review here.
Our Pricing Strategy
We follow industry standard when setting prices. Typically pricing will be set at 1/3 of the retail value. Items will range from 30% - 50% of the original retail value dependent on the condition and style of the item. Thereafter, a 60 (store)/40 (consignor) split will occur on the profit of the items sold.
You will get paid via cash, electronic payment (Paypal or Venmo), or by check after the item has sold. We also have the option for you to use your profit from items sold as a store credit. This is a customer favorite, because you are able to use your money to purchase something in store or online and receive an additional 10%.
The consignment period ends 60 days from the date the items are place on the floor. It is the customer’s responsibility to keep track of their consignment expiration date(s), which is located under your consignor's account item tab. As a consignor, you receive complimentary access to your Consignment account. This access allows you to easily check your account and to review details of your account, including consignment periods and account balances. Items older than 60 days are not available for pickup. You must notify staff of your request to pickup up any unsold items 24 hours prior to the pick up date. Otherwise, the items become the property of New Digz Consignment, LLC.
At New Digz, we are keenly aware of the delicate balance between getting the most for our consignors by selling your items at full price, and maintaining the highest value for our customers. We will consistently strive to maintain that balance; however, if after 30 days, your items remain unsold, we will markdown the items 25% to 50% dependent on item. Please note: Management also reserves the right to hold special sales that may occur prior to the 30 day consignment period.
Please note: We will do our best to safeguard your items, but all consignments are left at the owner's risk. New Digz Consignment is not responsible for damage, theft and/or loss.